What is Reiki?
- Reiki is a non-invasive treatment that balances your body's energetic system, removing any blockages and allowing your body to begin the healing process. Sometimes these blockages were created years ago and can take time to open up, but this process can have beneficial impacts on your overall health and live.
Do I need to take my clothes off?
- No, your clothing stays on for your reiki treatment. Please make sure that you wear comfortable clothing that does not cut in or restrict your body.
Is Reiki hands-on?
- As your Reiki practitioner, I can complete the treatment by placing my hands lightly on your body or just above them. You can let me know if you have a preference.
Can I submit Reiki treatments through my benefits?
- I am a registered member of the Canadian Reiki Association and therefore, if your benefits cover Reiki treatments you may submit the receipts from your session towards your benefits.
Why should I consider Reiki?
- The benefits you can experience from Reiki are countless:
- Improved overall well-being
- Heal from past traumas
- Better stress management
- That "time-out" you need just for you
- Help with specific health issues
If I'm ready to try Reiki, what happens next?
- Contact me and we can setup an initial consultation (typically 1.5 hrs) to discuss where you are at currently and create a treatment plan. The initial consultation will include your first treatment.
- Regular treatments to follow, as per the treatment plan or as needed.
- I can suggest what I feel would work best and the treatment schedule is up to you at the end of the day.
Are you ready to try Reiki?
- Contact me today to setup your initial consultation session.